Prince Oladega Kehinde Ibrahim has indicated interest to vie for the vacant Kosofe Constituency 2 seat in the Lagos State House of Assembly, which became available following the demise of Honorable Tunde Buraimoh, who was representing the constituency.
Ladega, as he’s popular called made this known through an official statement signed by his publicist, Wole Adepoju.
The All Progressive Congress member , who has since started consultations said it was not his sole decision to put in for the race but a decision unequivocally made by the elders and those whose influence count, at his ancestral home, Agboyi in Agboyi Ketu Local Council Developmental Area (LCDA).
He further revealed the decision of the elders to push him forward to represent them at the Lagos Assembly, was borne out of the fact he’s known to have always striven to seek development for the area.
“ My people have always known and seen my zeal towards ensuring our place is not left out of the development Lagos state has enjoyed under successive governments and as such they believe if I am at a place like the assembly to represent them, their interest will be well represented and protected’ he explained.
Also, Prince Oladega believes that, as a young man who is active, exposed, performance and result oriented, and as well over the years garnered experiences at the feet of late Senator Bayo Osinowo and the minister for interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbosola, he’s eminently qualified as a round peg in a round hole to take over from where late Hon. Buraimoh stopped, to help take Kosofe Constituency 2 and the state at large to the next level.
Youthful Oladega Ibrahim is a mass communication graduate of Lagos State Polytechnic and a long standing member of Ogudu GRA rotary club. He’s plied his trade with Mitv, Radio Lagos and Unique FM, Ilesha. He’s also a gifted and professional Compeer cum voice over expert, who has handled lot of briefs for Lagos and Osun state government, among other high profile clients. He’s happily married.
A Peep into Prince Oladega Ibrahim’s Profile
- Former President, National Association of Lagos State Students (NULASS) LASPOTECH Chapter.
- 15 Years as Host of a Radio Program [LERE, Radio Lagos]
- Award Winning Broadcaster [Indigenous Broadcast Producer 2014, 2017]
- Producer of the Award Winning HIV AIDS Television Campaign on the Orphans And Vulnerable Children, General Control and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission [PMTCT], for State Of Osun.
- Former Personal Assistant to the G.M, UNIC FM, Ilesha, Osun State.
- Media Aide to Late Senator Bayo Osinowo [Lagos East Senatorial District].
- Member Media Committee Babajide Sanwoolu Campaign Organization.
- Special Assistant to former Hon. Commissioner for Information, State of Osun.
- Member Media Committee, President Buhari NEXT LEVEL CAMPAIGN
- Deputy Director, Lagos East Senatorial District Campaign Committee
- Member, Rotary Club of Ogudu
- Facilitator of many educational development initiatives, and an Advocate of infrastructural and human capital development of the people of Agboyi-Ketu